- 3⁄4 lb fresh green beans
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp, about 3 minutes. Remove to paper towels.
- Drain beans; place about 12 beans on each bacon strip. Wrap bacon around beans and secure with a toothpick. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, garlic salt and soy sauce; brush over bundles. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.