Recipe by Kitchen_Kouture
Everyone loves this recipe. Bacon makes everything taste better : ) This is so simple and delicious.
Top Review by La Dilettante
I love that this recipe calls for fresh, NOT canned, beans! Makes all the difference. I buy the whole pre-trimmed kind, and blanch them by microwaving in the bag, before wrapping. And because I don't eat meat, I wrap my portions in a sauteed onion ring! This dish is always a hit, with all ages.
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 lb fresh green beans (ends snapped off)
- garlic salt
- cracked black pepper
- Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash & snap off all of the ends of the green beans.
- Wrap about 4 green beans with a piece of bacon, all the way around.
- Sit wrapped green beans on a slotted baking dish. (this helps the grease fall to the bottom).
- When all green beans have been wrapped, season the top with garlic salt, Cavenders, & cracked black pepper.
- Cook for 30 minutes.