Recipe by Rachel Lynn
I never liked green beans until I tried them this way. These beans are delicious and I have cooked them for my family several times.
Top Review by tetalynne
I make a simalar recipe..melt brown 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter and drizzle over top before baking. ..then sprinkle with garlic powder and hickory smoked salt. the sweetness adds a lot to the flavors. always asked for at family gatherings and now I have friends making it for their gatherings!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a strip of bacon and cut it half and wrap it around a bundle of about 8 or more beans.
- Do step one until you have used up all your green beans.
- Place bundles in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Place foil over dish.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes remove foil and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove bundles to a serving platter.