Recipe by Hbear 30
"I found this recipe on another site when I was looking to use up some leftover Gorgonzola. It's very flavorful, easy enough for weeknights yet perfect for a dinner party too."
- 4 boneless skinless chicken cutlets
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 -4 ounces gorgonzola
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Combine, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- 2. Flatten chicken breasts to approx 1/4" thickness.
- 3. Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture.
- 4. Place small piece (s) of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly.
- 5. Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp.
- 6. Bake in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.