A tasty goat cheese filling gives a Mediterranean touch to bacon-wrapped chicken in Gioconda Scott's simple recipe. Serve with an easy tomato salad if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F
- 2In a bowl, mix together the diced tomato and goat cheese. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Mix in the olive oil and around a teaspoon of the chopped oregano leaves.
- 3Cut a slash lengthways in each of the chicken breast fillets to form a cavity in each one.
- 4Stuff each cavity with the goat cheese mixture.
- 5Wrap each chicken breast in 3 bacon slices and secure each one with a piece of string or toothpick.
- 6Place the bacon-wrapped chicken breasts in a shallow, greased oven dish, Sprinkle with the remaining oregano and season with freshly ground pepper.
- 7Roast the chicken for 20-30 minutes until cooked through.
- 8Serve at once with a tomato salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Goat Cheese Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.9
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 354.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and black pepper
chicken breast fillets