A bundle of asparagus is drizzled with garlic steeped olive oil, wrapped in bacon and roasted. The flavor of this is outstanding.
- Saute garlic and parsley over low heat, then set aside to steep.
- Remove ends from asparagus that are tough.
- Lay 4 stalks of asparagus in the center of each strip of bacon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle garlic oil over each bundle.
- Wrap bacon around the stalks and secure with a toothpick.
- Place asparagus bundles on baking sheet and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until asparagus is tender and bacon is crisp.