1/10 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Garlic Asparagus Bundles
A bundle of asparagus is drizzled with garlic steeped olive oil, wrapped in bacon and roasted. The flavor of this is outstanding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute garlic and parsley over low heat, then set aside to steep.
- 2Remove ends from asparagus that are tough.
- 3Lay 4 stalks of asparagus in the center of each strip of bacon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Drizzle garlic oil over each bundle.
- 5Wrap bacon around the stalks and secure with a toothpick.
- 6Place asparagus bundles on baking sheet and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until asparagus is tender and bacon is crisp.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Garlic Asparagus Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.5
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 485.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 12.9 g