1/1 Photo of Bacon-Wrapped Figs Stuffed With Blue Cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°; line a baking sheet with foil.
- 2Lay bacon on the baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes, until the bacon has rendered some fat but is still pliable; drain on paper towels.
- 3Cut each strip of bacon in half and lay it on a cutting board.
- 4Slit the figs lengthwise, making a small pocket.
- 5Push about 1 teaspoon of the crumbled cheese into the pocket and close the slit.
- 6Place the fig on the bacon and roll the bacon around the fig, securing with a toothpick.
- 7Repeat with the remaining bacon, figs, and cheese.
- 8Transfer figs to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, placing them about ½ inch apart.
- 9Bake in 400° oven for 10 minutes, or until bacon is crisp; remove from baking dish and serve hot or warm.
- 10**Make Ahead or OAMC: after step 8, Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
- 11Defrost the figs in the refrigerator overnight, if necessary.
- 12Preheat oven to 400°; let figs come to room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- 13Bake for 10 minutes, or until bacon is crisp; remove from baking dish and serve hot or warm.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Figs Stuffed With Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 146.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g