1/1 Photo of Bacon Wrapped Figs
A friend I made while distributing donations in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy has a fig tree & keeps bringing me figs! This is what I did with this morning's delivery...
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Line a pan with sides with foil.
- 3Rinse, dry & trim stems off figs. Wrap in bacon; secure with a toothpick.
- 4Once in baking pan, sprinkle with pepper.
- 5Bake for 20-30 minutes, checking every 5 minutes towards the end. You want the bacon to crisp, not burned.
- 6They will be soft & juicy. The juice will be HOT so let them sit a few minutes before eating!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Figs
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 101.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g