Cathleen Colbert's Note:
I watch Ted make these on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy tonight. Sweetpea has a similar recipes posted but they aren't stuffed. A nice balance of sweet and salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Move oven rack to upper third of oven and preheat to 500°F.
- 2Stuff each date with an almond, then fill the remaining space with softened goat cheese using a pastry bag.
- 3Wrap a piece of bacon around each date and secure with a pick.
- 4Place dates on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake until bacon is golden and crispy, 6-8 minutes.
- 5Set aside to cool briefly before serving.
- 6For presentation, insert picks into half a pineapple sliced lengthwise.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed With Almonds and Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 57.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g