Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I watch Ted make these on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy tonight. Sweetpea has a similar recipes posted but they aren't stuffed. A nice balance of sweet and salt.
- Move oven rack to upper third of oven and preheat to 500°F.
- Stuff each date with an almond, then fill the remaining space with softened goat cheese using a pastry bag.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each date and secure with a pick.
- Place dates on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake until bacon is golden and crispy, 6-8 minutes.
- Set aside to cool briefly before serving.
- For presentation, insert picks into half a pineapple sliced lengthwise.