Karen Anne Newton RN's Note:
Quick and Easy. Low fat, almost carb free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick, and season with salt on both sides.
- 2Mix together cream cheese and green onions. Spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- 3Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
- 4Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
- 5Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375.
- 6Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 118.3 mg
- Sodium 364.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 28.7 g