- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
- 2 pieces bacon, Partially Cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick, and season with salt on both sides.
- Mix together cream cheese and green onions. Spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
- Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375.
- Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.