Recipe by HWOBBS25
These are great for a quick and simple meal!
Top Review by Cadillac Frank
Where do I begin with these? I made this the first time for myself following the recipe exactly. So good! The second time, I played around with it and hit the jackpot. I added some diced sport peppers for a little zing and added 1 Tbsp of shredded chedder cheese in with the cream cheese.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
- 2 pieces bacon, Partially Cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
- Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
- Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375.
- Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.