1/5 Photos of Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
These are great for a quick and simple meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
- 2Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- 3Roll CHicken breast up to conseal cream cheese.
- 4Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
- 5Plase on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375.
- 6Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 118.3 mg
- Sodium 364.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 28.7 g