Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are great for a quick and simple meal!
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
- 2 pieces bacon, Partially Cooked
- Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
- Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- Roll CHicken breast up to conseal cream cheese.
- Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
- Plase on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375.
- Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.
Where do I begin with these? I made this the first time for myself following the recipe exactly. So good! The second time, I played around with it and hit the jackpot. I added some diced sport peppers for a little zing and added 1 Tbsp of shredded chedder cheese in with the cream cheese.
This was real good. I cooked the bacon in the oven on a cookie sheet while cutting all the fat from the chicken, flattening it, and mixing the cream cheese mixture. By the time that was done the bacon was partially cooked as the recipe calls for!
i used diced jalapenos instead of onions...yummy