Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I thought these looked so cool I had to post them. So easy, too!
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Corn Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated cornbread twists dough
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef hot dogs, bun length
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) packageready to serve bacon
- wooden pop sticks or skewer
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Separate dough into eight sticks; pinch short ends of sticks together to seal. Roll or press each piece into 14-inch rope.
- INSERT wooden pop stick into one end of each hot dog, leaving 1 inch of each stick exposed.
- Wrap each dough rope in spiral fashion around one of the hot dogs, pressing ends of dough together to seal.
- Wrap one or two bacon slices in spiral fashion around each cornbread-covered hot dog; press bacon into cornbread.
- Place in single layer in shallow baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 20 minute or until hot dog is heated through and dough is golden brown.