I thought these looked so cool I had to post them. So easy, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated cornbread twists dough
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef hot dogs, bun length
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package ready to serve bacon
- wooden pop sticks or skewer
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2Separate dough into eight sticks; pinch short ends of sticks together to seal. Roll or press each piece into 14-inch rope.
- 3INSERT wooden pop stick into one end of each hot dog, leaving 1 inch of each stick exposed.
- 4Wrap each dough rope in spiral fashion around one of the hot dogs, pressing ends of dough together to seal.
- 5Wrap one or two bacon slices in spiral fashion around each cornbread-covered hot dog; press bacon into cornbread.
- 6Place in single layer in shallow baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7BAKE 20 minute or until hot dog is heated through and dough is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Corn Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.3
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 739.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated cornbread twists dough