Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great summer side dish.
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Wrap each ear with a bacon strip.
- Place each ear on a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with chili powder.
- Wrap securely, twisting ends to make handles for turning.
- Grill uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 20 minutes or until corn is tender and bacon is cooked, turning once.
Yum! Rather than use large ears of corn I used cobbettes with half a rasher of bacon each.
Easy and so good!