Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from the bacon addicts website
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Cream Cheese and Chives recipe from Food.com.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons chive & onion cream cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Between 2 sheets of wax paper with a mallet flatten chicken breasts to ½” thickness.
- Step 2: Spread 3 tablespoons of cream cheese over each chicken breast. Then Dot with butter and season with salt. Wrap with bacon and stick a toothpick through the rolled chicken breast to hold it together. Roll up and stick a toothpick through to hold it together.
- Step 3: Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes (or until juices run clear).
- Step 4: Turn on the broiler and broil six inches from the heat for 5 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.