Recipe by gailanng
These would probably be equally good with other fresh herbs.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Was gong to cut this recipe in half for the 2 of us, but then checked with a house-bound neighbor couple & they were happy to take half of the recipe off my hands! Totally agreement ~ These were wonderfully delicious & since we love chicken breasts, I'll be keeping this easy-to-prepare recipe on hand! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 8 chicken tenders or 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken tenders
- fresh ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon (thin type slices or thin bacon)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Season tenders with salt and pepper. Place a sage leaf on each chicken tender, then wrap each with a bacon slice.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add tenders, sage side down, and cook until fat is rendered and bacon is browned, about 6 minutes. Flip and cook until tenders are cooked through, 6 minutes. With tongs, transfer to a wire rack set on a rimmed baking sheet to drain.