1/20 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Chicken (Oamc)
1 hr 10 mins
This is another great way to make something great ahead of time to thaw as needed or eat right now with little effort!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken to 1/2" thickness.
- 2Spread 3 tablespoons cream cheese over each chicken piece.
- 3Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt; roll up.
- 4Wrap each with a bacon strip.
- 5Place, seam side down, in a greased pan.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 400F for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 7Broil 6 inches from the heat for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- 8If you are making these ahead for future use, freeze these uncooked on a cookie sheet in your freezer. When solid, wrap and put in a ziplock bag or vacuum seal desired quantities.
- 9To cook from frozen state, thaw before cooking and follow directions above.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Chicken (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 127.7 mg
- Sodium 341.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 28.2 g