Recipe by KissKiss
Another great appetizer from Southern Living. You'll need toothpicks to make this recipe.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Yet another recipe I made for a group I host regularly! OUTSTANDING was the usual comment, & I agreed ~ Those kinds of guest are always much appreciated! I really liked the bacon/chicken combo along with the orange-flavored marinade/glaze! Easy to put together & a distinct pleasure to serve! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the FAMILY PICKS part of ZWT5]
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken breasts into 24 pieces (1-inch cubes). Wrap each cube with a piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Mix marmalade, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a large zip-lock bag or a dish and add chicken nuggets. Cover (or seal) and chill for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray and place the nuggets on it. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Turn them over and bake 10 minutes longer.