Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Recipe posted by request.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wash and pat dry livers.
- Sprinkle livers with garlic salt if using.
- Wrap each liver in a halved slice of bacon and secure witha toothpick.
- Set oven on broil.
- Place Livers on a baking rack or sheet and broil 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Remove and serve hot with warm honey as a dipping option.
This is great! I made these tonight to see if I'd like it because I'm used to eating liver only as paté. Now I have another tasty way to get my iron in!
Amazing! No metallic flavor... And the honey was a great addition.
Very good! The only thing that took a while was cleaning the liver/wrapping them, but other than that this was an easy recipe to follow. Nothing was too complicated and the outcome was fantastic! My family loved it. I also like the suggestion of honey on the side. Never thought of it, and it was a hit. Thank you!