Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Recipe posted by request.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wash and pat dry livers.
- Sprinkle livers with garlic salt if using.
- Wrap each liver in a halved slice of bacon and secure witha toothpick.
- Set oven on broil.
- Place Livers on a baking rack or sheet and broil 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Remove and serve hot with warm honey as a dipping option.
This is great! I made these tonight to see if I'd like it because I'm used to eating liver only as paté. Now I have another tasty way to get my iron in!
My oh my, these were absolutely outstanding. Everyone loved them and I can't wait to make it again. I used the optional garlic salt and also added some freshly cracked black pepper. I broiled them in a broiling pan so most of the bacon fat dripped off. A wonderful appetizer, thank you.