1 hr 15 mins
Lynsey Beth's Note:
My cousin gave this recipe to me in a cookbook she made for my wedding gift. When I got married I didn't know how to cook anything but this is super easy to make and my husband still loves it! I leave out the chives because my husband doesn't like them. And I also use more black pepper than the recipe calls for. I like more in the sauce mixture & more on top of the chicken. Sometimes I have to use more than one slice of bacon to wrap the chicken if it's big.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2CHICKEN: Pound the chicken breasts until flat.
- 3Put a slice of cream cheese and a few chopped chives in the middle of each and roll up.
- 4Wrap Each breast with a slice of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- 5SAUCE: Combine the soup, Mayo, Milk, lemon juice, pepper, and salt(to taste).
- 6Mix all together until smooth.
- 7Place wrapped chicken breast pieces in a 9 x 13 baking dish (or glass pie pan if making half the recipe) and cover with the sauce mixture.
- 8Bake at 325 for one hour or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.7
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 131.4 mg
- Sodium 944.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 34.6 g