1/1 Photo of Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Heather Beldin's Note:
I had this once with scallops but thought I would change the scallops (which is really good too) and use chicken. It was the best and wanted to share with you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 wooden toothpicks
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 x 1 inch pieces
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and cut onto thin strips
- 1 package thick sliced bacon
- mccormick gourmet collection all purpose Greek seasoning
- bottled ranch salad dressing or bottled sweet and sour sauce (optional)
- 1Soak toothpicks in water for 15min.
- 3Preheat grill.
- 4Wrap 1 piece of chicken and i piece of jalapeno pepper in each slice of bacon.
- 5Secure the wrap with toothpick.
- 6Sprinkle with greek seasoning.
- 7Grill chicken pieces on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 10 to 15 min.
- 8or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 9Turn occasionally and sprinkling with greek seasoning.
- 10Serve with salad dressing or sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: