Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had this once with scallops but thought I would change the scallops (which is really good too) and use chicken. It was the best and wanted to share with you.
- 8 wooden toothpicks
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 x 1 inch pieces
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and cut onto thin strips
- 1 package thick sliced bacon
- mccormick gourmet collection all purpose Greek seasoning
- bottled ranch salad dressing or bottled sweet and sour sauce (optional)
- Soak toothpicks in water for 15min.
- Preheat grill.
- Wrap 1 piece of chicken and i piece of jalapeno pepper in each slice of bacon.
- Secure the wrap with toothpick.
- Sprinkle with greek seasoning.
- Grill chicken pieces on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 10 to 15 min.
- or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Turn occasionally and sprinkling with greek seasoning.
- Serve with salad dressing or sauce.
Wow. Who would have thought so few ingredients would result in such a tasty addition to my appy buffet? I used chicken tenders and baked them for about 30 minutes. I served with my own raspberry chipotle sauce for dipping. MMMMMMM!