Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Haven't tried this but I'm told its delish. I will definitely freeze half or cut the recipe in half when I make it
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray bottom of baking dish with cooking spray.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with bacon. Lay chicken on the bottom of the pan.
- Stir, soup, sour cream and cream cheese together then pour over the chicken.
- Bake for approx 1 hr or until chicken is cooked through.
- Said to be great served with noodles or rice.