Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is very good, as an appetizer or served with a salad for dinner.
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieced
- 4 -5 slices bacon, halved
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- Wrap bacon around chicken pieces and secure with tooth pick.
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar and chili powder.
- Roll each bacon wrapped chicken piece in mixture and put on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
Great recipe! Kids love and we spice it up with some ground red pepper for us adults!
Yum! Each piece of chicken turned out so moist and juicy from the bacon. After it was done, I did put the chicken under the broiler for 2 minutes just to crisp up the bacon wrapping a little more. We really enjoyed this, and I'll be making it again.