- 2 tablespoons chive & onion cream cheese, softened
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, flattened
- 2 tablespoons chilled butter, divided
- salt and pepper
- dried tarragon
- 2 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 tbls cream cheese over each chicken breast tht has been flattened to 1/2" thick.
- Top with salt and pepper., 1 tbls butter, tarragon.roll up and wrap with 1 bacon slice., secure with toothpick --
- Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400* for 35-40 minutes or juices run clear.