Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very easy, fast appy that you can make especially when unexpected guests show up!
- 1 lb bacon (regularly sliced or thick sliced, maple flavour, turkey bacon, anything goes...)
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- fresh parsley, chopped (optional for garnish once chestnuts are cooked)
- Slice the bacon in half so the pieces are half their original length.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chestnut. Skewer with a toothpick to hold bacon in place.
- Broil in toaster oven or conventional oven turning frequently until the bacon is evenly cooked.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley if you are going to use it.
- Serve warm.