Grill up these hearty, moist burgers at your next party on the patio! Pile 'em up with your favorite condiments, pop open a cool drink and enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I prefer to use the pre-shredded cheese, as it won't mess up your grill)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 8 slices American cheese
- 8 slices bacon (blanched)
- 8 hamburger buns
- Preheat an outdoor grill and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Wrap bacon around each patty and secure with a toothpick.
- Place burger patties on prepared grill, top with cheese slices at the end of grill time.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions.