Recipe by RobBskz
Grill up these hearty, moist burgers at your next party on the patio! Pile 'em up with your favorite condiments, pop open a cool drink and enjoy!
Top Review by Marsha D.
These cheeseburgers had the best flavor to them. We will be having these again. They were moist as mentioned in the description, we were very happy and our tummys were full. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I prefer to use the pre-shredded cheese, as it won't mess up your grill)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 8 slices American cheese
- 8 slices bacon (blanched)
- 8 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an outdoor grill and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Wrap bacon around each patty and secure with a toothpick.
- Place burger patties on prepared grill, top with cheese slices at the end of grill time.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions.