1/1 Photo of Bacon Wrapped Cheeseburgers
Grill up these hearty, moist burgers at your next party on the patio! Pile 'em up with your favorite condiments, pop open a cool drink and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I prefer to use the pre-shredded cheese, as it won't mess up your grill)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 8 slices American cheese
- 8 slices bacon (blanched)
- 8 hamburger buns
- 1Preheat an outdoor grill and lightly oil grate.
- 2In a large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
- 3Crumble beef over mixture and mix thoroughly.
- 4Shape into 8 patties.
- 5Wrap bacon around each patty and secure with a toothpick.
- 6Place burger patties on prepared grill, top with cheese slices at the end of grill time.
- 7Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.4
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 121.2 mg
- Sodium 925.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.5 g