1/4 Photos of Bacon Wrapped, Cheese Stuffed Chicken! Yum Yum
1/2'd chicken breasts stuffed with either blue cheese, pepper jack (or a cheese of your choice) and wrapped in bacon! DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Grease baking pan 13x19 or use non stick pan.
- 3Cut chicken breasts in half (pretend your chicken is a person and cut around the waist, not long ways).
- 4Cut a pocket into the side of the breast halve about 3/4th the way through each -- try not to slit through the sides or the cheese will run out.
- 5Pepper both sizes of the breast for a medium coating. not really thick but not light either.
- 6Squeeze your cheese of choice down into a compacted little ball and stuff breast halve as tightly as possible but not so much that you can't pinch the open ends of the chicken together.
- 7Spiral wrap the breast with bacon starting with one of the open corners. I usually spiral wrap it with 2-3 pieces and use the last piece to wrap circularly around the sides. This makes it look nice and covers the ends that the spiral wrapping left bare.
- 8Use tooth picks to hold your bacon in place. Make sure you don't leave any ends on top of the chicken breast unsecured, they will roll up during cooking and burn and your chicken will dry out --
- 9Cook for 25-27 minutes, bacon should start to crisp before you remove the dish from the oven. Inside temperature should be 165 or over.
- 10Remove tooth picks, sprinkle a bit of the chosen cheese on top. Let stand 5 minutes to cool, then serve. -.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped, Cheese Stuffed Chicken! Yum Yum
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.6
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 1014.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: