Recipe by Jill Shinsky
It's an omelet muffin wrapped in bacon!
Top Review by Starrynews
Yum! These are delicious and filling. I used cheddar cheese, tomato, and onion for the filling this time, but the combos are endless, and this would be a great way to use up little bits of veggie or meat leftovers. Thanks for sharing! PAC Fall '12
- 6 -9 eggs
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 cup cheese (I prefer cheddar, but you choose)
- 1 cup meat (if you want more of a filling)
- 1 cup vegetables (if you want more of a filling)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin tin.
- Line each spot with a bacon around the edges.
- Whip all eggs.
- Mix in cheese and other desired toppings.
- Evenly pour the egg mix into each spot, filling about 1/2 way (6 eggs for a flatter muffin) or 3/4 way (9 eggs for a taller muffin).
- Bake about 25 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
- Pop out and enjoy!