Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Still on my bacon/dessert obsession after visiting Animal in L.A. and trying the amazing Bacon Chocolate Crunch Bar... This one from CD Kitchen sounds like an easy substitute for my cravings!
- 8 slice bacon, smoky type
- 16 miniature chocolate candy bars (we used Milky Way and Butterfinger candy bars )
- Partially cook bacon and press between paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Freeze candy bars until solid.
- Wrap each candy bar in a bacon piece and place on broiler pan. Broil on high until bacon is crisp and candy is soft (but not overly melted).