Chef 167408's Note:
Variation on buffalo wings. Have not tried, but bought the stuff today to make. Sounds good to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parbroil bacon at 400* Bacon should be browned and bendable.
- 2Wash shrimp. Wrap 1/2 piece of bacon around each shrimp. use toothpick.
- 3Bake in 400* oven for 6-7 more minutes.
- 4While shrimp is still hot, drizzle with the hot sauce. Use your judgement. Toss lightly.
- 5Serve with blu cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.6
- Calories from Fat 564
- Total Fat 62.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 154.3 mg
- Sodium 1300.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 21.6 g