Recipe by Chef 167408
Variation on buffalo wings. Have not tried, but bought the stuff today to make. Sounds good to me.
- 24 large shrimp (peeled, deviened)
- 12 slices bacon
- louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- celery rib (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Parbroil bacon at 400* Bacon should be browned and bendable.
- Wash shrimp. Wrap 1/2 piece of bacon around each shrimp. use toothpick.
- Bake in 400* oven for 6-7 more minutes.
- While shrimp is still hot, drizzle with the hot sauce. Use your judgement. Toss lightly.
- Serve with blu cheese dressing and celery sticks.