1/1 Photo of Bacon-Wrapped Brown Sugar Smokies
3 hrs 15 mins
i take this to our christmas party at work every year, it's expected, and it disappears very fast. no worries about the bacon, it cooks quickly and creates a wonderful sauce w/the brown sugar. and you can prepare it the night before and just plug the crockpot in a few hours before you need to serve it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut strips in bacon into 1/3's.
- 2wrap 1/3 cut bacon strips around each lil' smokie and secure with a toothpick.
- 3place one layer of bacon wrapped smokies in bottom of crockpot.
- 4cover completely with brown sugar.
- 5repeat with layer of bacon wrapped smokies.
- 6repeat layering until you finish w/a layer of brown sugar.
- 7cook in crock pot approximately.
- 83-4 hours.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Brown Sugar Smokies
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.8
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 1402.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 18.1 g