1/1 Photo of Bacon Wrapped Breadsticks
These are truly awesome and a cinch to make. Having enough on hand may be a problem cause people eat a lot of them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1After the brown sugar has air-dried a bit, add the chili seasoning and mix with fingers to blend well.
- 2Take a bacon rasher and dip it into the sugar, pressing sugar in lightly on both sides.
- 3Wrap, barber-pole style around a breadstick and place on a greased (I use olive oil) baking pan or cookie sheet.
- 4Repeat with as many bacon rashers as you have left.
- 5Preheat oven to 400F.
- 6Roast until bacon is cooked and you can see sugar has caramelized- make sure it's cooked and not burnt- about 8-10 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and CAREFULLY pick up breadstick and place on a large platter to harden (the breadsticks will be soft at this point but will harden as they cool).
- 8This must be done immediately, otherwise the caramelized sugar will set and it will be impossible to get your breadsticks out of the pan.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (5127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 847.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili seasoning mix