Recipe by joseph.lovegren
I sort of adapted this from something my girlfriend's Mom made. It's essentially some type of thin beef of which you could roll up stuffed with Cream Cheese, Jalapeno slices, and wrapped in Bacon
- 1 thin cut beef
- 4 -5 slices bacon
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 -2 jalapeno
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Put a tray on the bottom rack with some water in it to catch the fat that drips from the meat.
- Lay the thin Beef out flat, season it. Spread the Cream Cheese along the Beef, along the middle. Grate the Jalapenos along the Cream Cheese. Roll the Beef up and hold it together lightly with some toothpicks (it doesn't have to be held that well).
- Tie your strips of Bacon along the Beef to hold it together. Put toothpicks wherever needed.
- Wrap the meat in foil and leave one end open so some fat can drip out from that side, but not so that the Cream Cheese will fall out.
- Put the meat in the oven with something to tilt it so that the fat drips from the side with a hole.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or so or until the Beef looks done. (The Bacon probably wont be.).
- Take the foil off and lay the meat horizontal and cook until the Bacon is done.