Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nothing better than bacon, chicken, and barbecue!!
- 8 chicken tenders, strips patted dry (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika (optional) or 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 8 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- Preheat broiler. Line broiler pan with foil; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken strips with paprika. Wrap each chicken strip with 1 slice of bacon in spiral pattern; place on broiler pan.
- Broil chicken 4 minutes. Turn chicken over; broil 2 minutes more. Remove from oven; brush with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Broil 2 minutes. Remove from oven. Turn over chicken strips; baste with remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Broil 2 minutes.
- Serve warm.