- 2 lbs fresh baby asparagus, steamed
- 1 lb smoked bacon, cooked
- 1 cup japanese mayonnaise (no substitution!)
- 1 medium white onion, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, rough chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar, splenda
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll bacon on 3 steamed baby asparagus, make sure you expose the asparagus tips.
- Arrange on plate.
- Continue until you finish making all the asparagus bundles.
- Put mayonnaise, onion, cilantro and sugar in a food processor.
- Pulse for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Spoon dressing across asparagus bundles (middle part where the bacon is securely rolled up).