Delicious appetizers! you wont believe how easy it is to put together. it looks so elegant! i usually serve this in my house during parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll bacon on 3 steamed baby asparagus, make sure you expose the asparagus tips.
- 2Arrange on plate.
- 3Continue until you finish making all the asparagus bundles.
- 4Put mayonnaise, onion, cilantro and sugar in a food processor.
- 5Pulse for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- 6Spoon dressing across asparagus bundles (middle part where the bacon is securely rolled up).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Asparagus With Cilantro Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.9
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 1050.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: