Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious appetizers! you wont believe how easy it is to put together. it looks so elegant! i usually serve this in my house during parties.
- Roll bacon on 3 steamed baby asparagus, make sure you expose the asparagus tips.
- Arrange on plate.
- Continue until you finish making all the asparagus bundles.
- Put mayonnaise, onion, cilantro and sugar in a food processor.
- Pulse for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Spoon dressing across asparagus bundles (middle part where the bacon is securely rolled up).
elegant and so simple to make! Looks like a take out from a first class restaurant. Will definitely make again!
Great and easy! Love love the flavor of cilantro mayo dip! Also cut some strips of red and green bell peppers and rolled it on lettuce leaves, secured it with a piece of grape and toothpick- Viola! instant appetizer tray! My friends kept raving about the dip, didnt break their low carb diet. Thanks for posting!