Recipe by Shawn C
Can't remember where I got this, but it is still VERY good. I bought the ingredients at a wholesale club and eat it along side a great steak.
- 1 lb fresh tender thin asparagus
- 6 slices apple-smoked bacon
- 6 ounces buffalo mozzarella, sliced into even slices
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash asparagus and cut off the woody hard ends.
- Separate asparagus evenly to make 6 bundles.
- Place a slice of cheese in the middle of the bundle and wrap the bundle with bacon to "hide" the cheese and help hold it in when melted.
- Season with salt pepper and garlic powder.
- On a flat griddle or skillet (i like a electric griddle to control heat better).
- Cook bundles tuning a little at a time to make sure bacon is cooked all the way around.
- Serve immediately.