1/5 Photos of Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
My Private Note
- 1Wash and trim asparagus spears.
- 2Cut bacon strips in half crosswise.
- 3Wrap one-half strip bacon around each asparagus spear, leaving tip and end exposed.
- 4Lay on a cookie sheet with sides.
- 5Bake in a preheated 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bacon is cooked.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 7**Note: You may want to try my Baked Bacon Baked Bacon (Oven Fried Bacon) for 10 minutes, to avoid over cooking asparagus.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 33.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g