Easy-to-prepare appetizer. Laurita has a good idea so the asparagus does not over cook, to pre-cook bacon a little. So try my Baked Bacon (Oven Fried Bacon) to avoid over cooking asparagus.
- Wash and trim asparagus spears.
- Cut bacon strips in half crosswise.
- Wrap one-half strip bacon around each asparagus spear, leaving tip and end exposed.
- Lay on a cookie sheet with sides.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bacon is cooked.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- **Note: You may want to try my Baked Bacon recipe #187790 for 10 minutes, to avoid over cooking asparagus.