Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
At parties I love to serve those little bacon wrapped water chestnuts. I thought it would be fun to 'wrap' other things so I came up with these. Let me know if you have any other favorites you like to 'wrap up'!
- BACON WRAPPED APRICOTS:.
- Partially cook bacon.
- Cut strips in half.
- Wrap around an apricot and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- DIPPING SAUCE:.
- Mix together soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger.
- Put in a small bowl to dip apricots when serving.
- Bacon wrapped green olives- Bake as above.
- Bacon and peanut butter wraps- spread peanut butter on bacon slices, roll up, spear with a toothpick and broil until crisp.
- Use your imagination!