Vicki in Kansas Brown's Note:
This is from Great Alaska Seafood, Made these last night and they are great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, ginger, soy sauce.
- 2Put scallops in soy mixture and marinate 20 minutes or longer if you like.
- 3Wrap each scallop with bacon slice and secure with toothpick.
- 4Sear scallop/bacon on med-hot bar-b-que until bacon is well done, or broil in your oven 15 minutes brushing scallops with leftover marinade during cooking.
- 5Prep time includes marinating time.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Alaska Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.7
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 1874.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 15.4 g