- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (5 ounce) cans water chestnuts, drained
- 10 slices bacon, cut into thirds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce and sugar in a bowl and marinate chestnuts in mixture for 30 minutes.
- While the chestnuts marinate, cut the bacon into thirds.
- Wrap bacon slices around each chestnut and fasten with a toothpick.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve hot. Keep warm either in a crock pot or in a warmer.