Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Bacon Wrapped Chestnuts served on a tooth pick.
Make and share this Bacon Wrap Arounds recipe from Food.com.
- Combine soy sauce and sugar in a bowl and marinate chestnuts in mixture for 30 minutes.
- While the chestnuts marinate, cut the bacon into thirds.
- Wrap bacon slices around each chestnut and fasten with a toothpick.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve hot. Keep warm either in a crock pot or in a warmer.