Bacon Wrapped Chestnuts served on a tooth pick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce and sugar in a bowl and marinate chestnuts in mixture for 30 minutes.
- 2While the chestnuts marinate, cut the bacon into thirds.
- 3Wrap bacon slices around each chestnut and fasten with a toothpick.
- 4Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for about 30-35 minutes.
- 5Serve hot. Keep warm either in a crock pot or in a warmer.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrap Arounds
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 297.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g