1/1 Photo of Bacon Water Chestnut Appetizers
1 hr 10 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is from All Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Wrap each water chestnut with a piece of bacon.
- 3Place the rolls seamside down in a baking dish.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and cooked through.
- 5Drain off the grease.
- 6In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, brown sugar, and chili sauce.
- 7Pour over the bacon-chestnut rolls.
- 8Return to the oven and bake for another 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Water Chestnut Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 136.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g