1/5 Photos of Bacon Waffles
Anyone who likes bacon and waffles should definatly like these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook bacon until crisp, drain and crumble.
- 2plug in electric waffle iron to preheat.
- 3Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl,whisk together to blend.
- 4Pour milk in a glass measuring cup and microwave for 1 minute at full power to heat slightly. Pour into medium bowl, whisk in melted butter and eggs. Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture, whisking just until blended.
- 5Grease waffle iron with cooking spray. Spread about 1/3 cup batter over each iron and sprinkle 1/8 of bacon on top. Close wafle iron and cook until done. Repeat with remaining batter and bacon.
- 6Serve with warm syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.9
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 658.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g