Montana Heart Song's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I discovered flat bread for sandwiches and pears,cream cheese and raspberry or current jelly with bacon, or pork cuts. The foil wrapped around the sandwich bakes & crisps the tops of the flat bread and the cream goes through the complete sandwich. Recipe can be prepared, refrigerated and baked a little longer. You can use 4 flat breads and make wraps,use toothpicks and foil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices hickory smoked bacon, thick cut slices, cut in half
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 fresh firm pears, peeled, cored, thin sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 slices sweet red peppers (long strips)
- 4 slices dill pickles, crunchy long slices, stackers
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 8 flat bread
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1Fry bacon slices until slightly crisp. drain.
- 2Add olive oil to saute pan, cook red pepper strips,tender crisp,set aside.
- 3Blend cream cheese, rasberry preserves,brown sugar,honey with mixer.
- 4Toss pear slices with lemon juice. Drain.
- 5Place in saute pan and cook until slightly soft and translucent.
- 6Preheat oven 400*.
- 7Add pears to cheese mixture. Mash with a fork and mix.
- 8Brush tops of flat breads with margarine.
- 9Lay 4 brushed tops down on foil.
- 10Layer the following on each flat bread:.
- 111 tblsp cream cheese spread.
- 122 half strips bacon.
- 132 strips red sweet pepper.
- 141 tblsp cream cheese spread.
- 152 half strips bacon.
- 161 crunchy dill slice.
- 17Top with flat bread, brushed top up.
- 18Wrap tightly in foil.
- 19Bake 20 minutes.
- 20Let set a few minutes before opening and serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Vegie Pear Rasperry Cream Flat Bread Sandwich #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.4
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 190.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hickory smoked bacon