Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 lb sliced bacon
- 3 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp.
- Transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate; crumble bacon when most of grease is absorbed by paper towels.
- Drain all but 1 teaspoon of bacon drippings from skillet.
- Add zucchini, onion, jalapeno, tomato, and bouillon granules to skillet.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes or until zucchini is almost tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Spoon mixture down the center of tortillas and roll up.