- 1 cup of sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped green pepper
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb of thick bacon (chopped & uncooked)
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 8 ounces pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in olive oil till tender. Add bacon, tomatoe, bouillon, and spices. Let simmer 20 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering cook pasta as directed.
- When pasta is done drain and add to sauce.
- Toss till pasta is covered with sauce.
- Serve with grated parm cheese.